Industrial applications, medical technology, telecommunications, transport, LED lighting or building systems technology: we develop and produce your AC/DC power supply mainly within a range from 0.5 W to 3 kW, always according to individual power requirements. State-of-the-art technologies and our experienced specialists ensure the highest quality standards.
Our AC/DC power supplies: always custom-made
3-phase power supply
Wide input voltage range of 350 to 690 V AC
German Federal Road Transport Authority certification
Shock and vibration-proof
250 W power supply with peak power for 10s
3x24 V 100 W outputs with 150 W peak power for 5s
1x5 V 20 W output with 30 W peak power for 2s
Overvoltage category III
Contamination level 2
NEC Class 2 according to UL1310
Limited power source via microcontroller
Our power supply solutions: advantageous
- Contact- or convection-cooled solutions for maximum runtime
- For high temperature requirements (-40 °C to +90 °C possible without derating)
- Long service life and reliability due to optimal design, high-quality components and in-house production in Germany
- 100% quality testing
- Guaranteed conformity to standards thanks to our own in-house specialists
- Free CE marking
- Various certifications feasible
- Our own EMC laboratory
- Each solution is developed by our development team to fit your specific requirements
- Solutions available as open frame, open board or with housing
- Input and output connection according to customer requirements
- High efficiency ≥ 96% possible
The project process at inpotron: smooth
We focus on your requirements and develop solutions that are tailored to your needs. With the technical know-how of our specialists and short paths between all teams involved, we guarantee an efficient workflow.
Our development team: experienced
In recent years, our high-performance development team has successfully implemented a large variety of power supply solutions for a wide range of industries and applications. Above all, the different customer-specific requirements continue to present us with challenges that we gladly accept.
inpotron quality: certified
We deliver first-class quality and the topic of sustainability is particularly important to us. That is why we have had our quality and environmental management certified according to DIN ISO 9001 and DIN ISO 14001. Here the focus lies on the continuous optimisation of corporate processes and the achievement of our environmental goals.